Download the templateHere is the download link of the full width free customizable blogger template:
How to install the blogger template and backup your old template?1. Go to blogger.com when you are logged in to your blogger account.
2. In the Dashboard under manage blogs find your according blog (in case you have more than one).
3. Click on "Design"
4. Click on "Edit HTML"
5. Click on "Download Full Template" to backup your current template.
6. Click on "Choose File" to select the full-width-template.xml file on your hard drive.
7. Click on "Upload" to upload the template.
8. In case you have widgets on the blog that are missing in this template a Warning will show up. Click "Keep Widgets" to add the missing widgets.
And you are finished.
Upload a header image and add blog title and description to the heading.To upload a header image to the template you can repeat steps 1. to 3. above and then click on "Page Elements".
Here you see the layout of the template. Click at the header on "Edit". A window pops up that lets you upload an image. If you have already an image there and you want to changes, click on "Remove Image".
If your image contains all the Text you want in the header area select under Placement "Instead of title and description". If you want to add a title and or description select "Behind title and description". Then make sure you have enter the text you want to show up later in the header area above in the "Title" and "Description" field.